We schedule dine-out fundraisers throughout the school year. When you dine at these restaurants during the events, a portion of your bill is donated back to the school.
January 7 & 8 – Jersey Mike's at 6545 Mission Gorge Rd
Throughout the two days present a flyer when you dine at the restaurant on Mission Gorge Rd. and Jersey Mike's will donate 20% of the proceeds from your meal purchase to the school.
This year Lewis Foundation is sponsoring a Fun Run that
will be held during PE classes on March 25th is postponed. All students have the opportunity to participate.
Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting the Fun Run. We have teamed up with Get Movin' to make this event fun and successful.
How to Participate
For your student to participate, please Complete 3 Easy Steps!
1) Register your child by visiting www.getmovinfundhub.com. It's free, easy, and fast to register.
Items needed to register:
- Our School Identifier is 5e2b30403f737
- 7th and 8th grade students are registered under their PE class. For 6th graders, this is an "A Day" so their classroom will be with their PE class or elective class
2) Email and/or Text your child's student fundraising webpage to 10-15 friends and family. It's super easy!
3) Post on Facebook or Twitter. It takes two clicks of a button to post and the average parent has 300 FB friends. You'll be surprised when donations come in from distant relatives, friends from HS, co-workers. Post and see what happens!
- Website: www.getmovinfundhub.com
- Register your child using School Identifier 5e2b30403f737
- Event Date:
March 25, 2020POSTPONED
- Final Donation Due Date:
April 8, 2020 12:00 AMPOSTPONED
- Donations in the form of cash or check (in-school donations) should be turned in to the school office.
- Please make check payable to Lewis Middle School Foundation. Make sure to include your child's name and classroom on the check.
- Donations can also be made through PayPal. Use this link or the PayPal button on the home page. Be sure to include your child's name and classroom as well as make note that the donation is for the Fun Run.