How Students Earn Points
- Students send requests to family and friends to donate on their behalf
- Prizes are awarded based on a student's Total Points earned
- ONE point is earned for each $25 in flat donations
- Points example: $50 in flat donations = 2 points
- Donate Here: ultraschoolevents.com, enter "Leopardsrun" for student code
- Make checks payable to: Lewis MS Foundation
- Cash and check donations due: On or before day of event
- Interactive inflatables event date: Wednesday, 4/17/19 from 1:20pm-3:20pm on lower grass field
- Students who have raised at least $25 can participate
We schedule dine-out fundraisers throughout the school year. When you dine at these restaurants during the events, a portion of your bill is donated back to the school.
- March 4-10, 2019 – Woodstock's Pizza – During the week of March 4-10, dine out at Woodstock's SDSU location and mention Lewis Middle at the time of your purchase. Woodstock's will donate a portion of all proceeds back to the school (view flyer).
- May 13, 2019 – Foster's Freeze – Foster's will be hosting an all-day fundraiser on May 13. By submitting a flyer during your purchase, Foster's will donate back to the school 20% of your total.
Spring Book Fair
Buy One, Get One Event! March 18-22, 2019, 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
All items are buy one get one free! Buy books, journals, or school supplies for your children or for teachers.
Held in the library, the Book Fair is open during school hours and is also open during Open House on the evening of March 20
This fundraiser is like a jog-a-thon in that students collect donations to help our school earn money, but instead of running laps, our kids win a memorable day of Interactive Inflatables along with earning cash and prizes and chilling out with the Kona Ice truck!