Enrichment Programs We Support
- Student Planners and Technology
- Science Camp
- Junior Model United Nations Conference
- Fitness Room Equipment
- Water Safety Program
- 8th Grade Promotion & Dance
- CPR Classes
- Teacher/Staff Mini Grants
- Classroom Emergency Supplies
- and much more
School starts on August 31 as an online-only program for teachers and students until it has been deemed safe to return to in-person teaching.
We schedule dine-out fundraisers with local restaurants throughout the school year. When you dine at these restaurants during the events, a portion of your bill is donated back to the school.
Some participating restaurants: Rubio's, Souplantation, Woodstock's Pizza, Foster's Freeze, Chili's